Every year the city of Pisa celebrates its historical traditions within Giugno Pisano: the entire month of June is dedicated to traditional events, history, plays, concerts and exhibitions.
During Giugno Pisano, Pisa celebrates some important historical events, mainly joint with the saint patron’s day.
These are the main events:
- The Luminara of S. Ranieri on 16th June
- The Festa of S.Ranieri on 17th June
- The Historical Regatta of S. Ranieri on 17th June afternoon
- The Gioco del Ponte on the last Saturday of June
- Every 4 yeas, la Historical Regatta of Repubbliche Marinare